Why am I posting an image of the 1986 Topps tattoo featuring Jack Clark of the St. Louis Cardinals?
– “Jack Clark” is such a simple name that seeing it backwards has a nice graphic look to it especially seeing the backwards “K” start each name.
– The backwards name also reminds me of Harry Caray. (He liked saying players’ names backwards.)
– The sloppy two color printing process is always a cool vintage look.
– It’s a nice illustration. It actually looks like Jack Clark.
– Most of all I like this image because of his expression. He’s not so much angry, but more guarded and inquisitive.